Social Network Training for Barristers and Solicitors
9th September 2015 in Ealing London – 10:00 am to 2.00 pm
Free Parking, Refreshments and Course Materials Provided.
This half day training session for Barristers and Solicitors is a great way of introducing yourself to the social networks and finding out how to promote your business and increase your profile across the internet.
The social network training session will be a relaxed but in-depth tutorial with time for questions and answers on each subject.
Specially designed for Barristers and Solicitors with little or no knowledge of the social networks, we will show you all of the following:
- How to set up your facebook and twitter account for marketing your business
- How to build up your social network following
- How to protect your privacy and reputation online
- How to use the social networks to get extra visitors to your website
- How to write blog / news posts that get found in search engines
- Taking advantage of free advertising sites
- Basic Search engine optimisation tips
- Plus telephone and email support and advice after the course for up to one month
The social network training session will cover all of this in plain easy to understand English, no geek speak and nothing technical or geeky to remember or take in.
Price Per Person: £ 119.00
Venue: Ealing Golf Club – Limited Numbers, Early Booking Recommended.